Here is a quick summary of a few new things that are in the works. When confirmed, we’ll add these to the daily flight log.
1. AOPA is considering sending an editor/photographer to join us on the flight.
2. The Ohio State Highway Patrol is planning to send one of its pilots/aircraft to join us for a send-off from Kent, 1G3.
3. Pilots of several RVs, a Cub and a Trinidad are planning to join us for some legs and our landing at Medina, 1G5.
4. The folks at Wright-B Flyer Museum are discussing plans for a pancake fly-in for our arrival at Wright Brothers Airport.
5. EAA chapters are planning fly-ins and events at Coshocton and New Philadelphia.
6. Ohio Bush Planes is planning a fly-in and event with us at Graham Field.